WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Are you looking to increase visibility in a new market? Or, maybe you're looking to improve your website conversions. Perhaps you're looking for both.
what is content strategy?
Content strategy is the first step to any project that involves engaging with your audience. It completes the circuit that lights up your customers. Whether you're building a website, mobile app, social presence, or email campaign, a solid content strategy will get you where you're going.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Together, we'll look at the overlap between your business goals and your audience goals, and find the unique stories that bring them together. This overlap helps to create a results-driven strategy that is the foundation for developing content that your audience wants to read, watch, and engage with... where, when, and how they want it.
Show. Don't tell.
why content strategy?
- 82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content. (Source: Demand Metric)
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads. (Source: Demand Metric)
- Conversion rates are nearly 6x higher for content marketing adopters than non-adopters (2.9% vs 0.5%). (Source: Aberdeen)
content strategy SERVICES
- Business goals (KPIs)
- Stakeholder interviews
- Customer interviews
- Research insights
- Goal overlap study
- Industry & competitive review
- SEO planning
- Existing content audit
- Tone and positioning
- Content strategy & planning
LET'S TELL YOUR STORY & MAKE SOME SPARKS.