HOW WILL YOU GET THERE?
In a flicker, you could spend your entire marketing budget and be no closer to reaching your goals. A thoughtful marketing plan is a roadmap, driven by data, informed by experience, and powered by high-voltage creativity. It will put you on the best path to where you want to go.
why do you need a marketing plan?
Regardless of how big or small your marketing budget, a marketing plan will make sure you allocate your time, energy, and resources around your audience and your objectives. It considers your audience segments, where they are in their buying cycle, and looks at the most effective and efficient channels to reach them.
WHAT IS A MARKETING PLAN?
A marketing plan is a collection of specific tactics that roll up into the strategies that will help you achieve measurable goals, or KPIs (key performance indicators), over a defined period of time. Each tactic takes thought and resources to complete - which is why we'll create a marketing plan that answers questions like:
- What channels are best suited for my audience and their place in the buy-cycle?
- What resources (human, technology, budget) are required?
- When does the tactic need to be completed in order to meet my business milestones?
- How much does it cost to test and/or rollout?
- Does the ROI make sense?
- How will I know if the effort was successful?
marketing planning SERVICES
- Multi-channel marketing planning
- Audience & cycle targeting
- Creative concepts
- Budget development
- Deliverable timing
- Resource sourcing & selection
- RFP process
- Project requirements & tactics